Subject: Agenda & Reminder of TC Meeting Wednesday, June 21, 2006 12:00 to1:00 p.m.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has taken so long since our last previous meeting, but the
OASIS Symposium took up a lot of my energy, and several events have
intervened which may or may not add fuel to our efforts. In my
message Friday, I neglected to add the url for the HHS RFI for which
the Katrina report from the Markle Foundation was intended to provide
background documentation.

Therefore, here is the url for that RFI, which has a deadline of
August 14, 2006.

<http://www.hhs.gov/emergency/rfi/>http://www.hhs.gov/emergency/rfi/

This gives us a window of opportunity to arrange a liaison with other
TCs, specifically the International Health Continuum and the
Biometric Identity Assurance TCs, both of which are central to this
RFI as well as Identity Management, some process for which the RFI
must necessarily address.

Here is the call info and agenda:

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410 Old Business:

1. Accept Minutes of last meeting.
2. Updates (OASIS Symposium, various Health-related and
Semantics-related events)
3. Update, revision of primary base schema

New Business:
4. Discussion: HHS RFI for Emergency Benefits Transfer card and
federated, identity management with privacy and security through
aggregate authentication.
5. Possibilities for Continuing, Ending TC.

I hope you can all attend, and we can arrange to tidy up the revision
and take some decisions about moving forward, or not as the case may
be.

Regards,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design