Subject: Minutes for TC Meeting June 21, 2006

Hi Everyone,

HumanMarkup TC Meeting June 21, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Voting Members:
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
Dr, Sylvia Candelaria de Ram
Rex Brooks

This meeting had a quorum because the TC now numbers only tthese
three voting members. Russell Ruggiero's status has changed to member
from voting member.

We decided to finish up the revision at our next meeting in July. Rex
said he would resend the documents and explained that because the
CIDOC.CRM was done only in RDFS, he did not compile an .XSD schema of
it on his own to ensure that it would be consistent, but instead used
his best judgment to align the specifications taking the intents of
the original, the realignment of Dr. Sylvia Candelaria de Ram, and
the CIDOC.CRM antecedents where they exist, to compile the revision.

Note: We did not follow through on our thought to add a Data
Dictionary at this point. This is mentioned because, although we did
not discuss it, it was previously discussed, and the fact is simply
that we do not have the time in person-hours to devote to it.

As of this time, it looks increasingly likely that we will need to
dissolve the TC after finishing the revision, despite the recent
Health and Human Services Department Request for Information related
to Voluntary Personal Information Storage for use with Emergency
Benefit Transfer Cards which can be found in the email archive for
this week.

As always, please send corrections, additions, notes, comments.

Cheers,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison