Subject: HumanMarkup TC Teleconference Meeting Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hi All,

As the Subject says, I have scheduled a HumanMarkup TC Teleconference
Meeting Wednesday, July 26, 2006.

Call Info:
Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

Agenda:
1. Accept Minutes of Last Meeting.
2. Discuss, Vote on Revision of unified Primary Base Schema XML,
RDF/OWL Specifications as Commitee Specification.
3. Discuss using the HHS RFIs as basis for fall renewal, if possible.
4. Discuss, Vote on Dissolving TC, or asking for the equivalent of a
TC Leave of Absence, if possible, until we can arrange to meet
minimum OASIS requirements, and, hopefully, much more.

For those who lurk on this mailing list, and those I am including in
the list of addressees, I sent out a message earlier this week on
this list with an attached outline for the response I intend to make
to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Request for
Information (RFI) on Voluntary Personal Information Storage and
Access for use in emergency incidents, for instance those incidents
that could require release of medical records. This RFI is due
Monday, July 24, 2006. I have not received any comments or
suggestions, but I will copy this list later today with my initial
draft.

Secondarily, there is also an HHS RFI the for an Electronic Benefit
Transfer card for use in emergency incidents, which is due August 14,
and I have included these RFIs in the agenda for next Wednesday's
meeting. Since we are scheduled to vote on either dissolving or
otherwise suspending the activities of the TC due to lack of
participation, I invite all to attend and please bring any
suggestions on how we might re-establish the TC in the fall, since it
appears that, at least in the realm of Healthcare, the necessity of
developing unified personal information standards is showing signs of
reaching a tipping point.

Regards,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design