iam-discuss message

Subject: Comments to date on initial draft IAM TC submission

Attached is a list of comments received to date on the initial draft of the OASIS IAM TC proposal submission.

We will continue to collect comments on the draft and the proposed dispositions in this document for at least another week. If it seems useful, we will conduct another concall to resolve proposed dispositions. We will then send out another draft incorporating accepted comments which will be the final for submission to OASIS unless a critical issue is raised.

Thanks again to all who participated in the first concall and others who have provided comments.

Best regards,

Martin

--
Martin F Smith, Principal