iam-discuss message

Subject: RE: [iam-discuss] Proposed name of TC

Peter--

I (and I can speak for John Tolbert on this as well) have no problem with that suggestion. In fact we had "Framework" in the name originally and I'm not sure when it got lost. In any case, consider your proposed name change as "Accepted."

We'll also see if we can clarify that this TC is not intended to do what others are doing, or to tell them what to do, or be "One Ring . . ."

--
Martin F Smith, Principal
BFC Consulting, LLC