ibops message

Subject: IBOPS Doodle: Link for poll "doodle poll-try #2"

All
I did close the first poll
We had 7/9 agree on Fridays between 1 and 2

This is my second attempt to get a 100 percent agreement
Please fill in the new poll ASAP (see below email)

Regards

From: Doodle <mailer@doodle.com>
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2014 at 2:41 PM
To: Abbie Barbir <abbie.barbir@bankofamerica.com>
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "doodle poll-try #2"

Hi abbie barbir,

You have initiated a poll "doodle poll-try #2" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/saghbfzgi96g7vzk

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

- Your Doodle Team
Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.