icom message

Subject: Presentation of ICOM to CMIS TC

Hello David,

I have attached the slides that describe the ICOM concepts and how some
of the concepts can be represented as folder types, document types, and
policy types in CMIS. We would like to present this to CMIS members
during a CMIS TC meeting if time permits. We would like to get inputs
from CMIS members regarding how ICOM and CMIS TC can leverage from each
other's technologies. Please recommend how we should proceed.

Best regards,
Eric

ICOM concepts.ppt