icom message

Subject: Review of the contributed models and technologies

Hello all,

As a prelude to the work to formally document the ICOM standards
according to the OASIS specification templates, I am initiating a series
of presentations of technologies and models which the members
contributed to the TC. TC members are encouraged to present their
technologies in sufficient technical detail, including and not limited
to discussions of classes, attributes, associations, operations,
language bindings, services, and applications.

I propose two presentations per week for the next several weeks to
review the input models. I will host the voice and web conference for
the presentations. Would one-hour presentations on Mondays and Thursdays
at 9:00 to 10:00 AM PST work for all of you?  Please let me know your
preferences for the date and time.

I can begin with a presentation of the concepts from the Oracle Beehive
Object Model on Monday, March 30th at 9:00 AM.

Best regards,
Eric