icom message

Subject: Re: [icom] ICOM TC face-to-face meeting in June 2010 in Redwood City, California

Hi Eric,

From tomorrow until March 26th I'll be teaching for 2 weeks.

I hope to be able to join the telconf at 17H00 CET tomorrow instead of 18H00 as I should be finishing the afternoon teaching session about 17H00 and then I need to find a telephone that I could use for free local calls with the provided conf phone nbr here in France.

If it works then I'll do the same for the other telconf on March 24th.

Cheers,
Marc

Marc Pallot
Centre for Concurrent Enterprise
Nottingham University
Collaborative Work & Infrastructure
ESoCE-NET

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Chan
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:07 AM

Hello all,

This Wednesday, March 17th, is St. Patrick’s Day public holiday in Ireland. In response to Deirdre’s request, I propose to move the regular ICOM TC meeting to the following Wednesday, March 24. I also propose a brief conference call at 9:00 AM PDT on Tuesday 16th to discuss the scheduling of the F2F meeting in June (I haven’t received any response yet so I hope to hear from you on Tuesday).

Please note that US switched to Daylight Saving Time today. EU is switching to Daylight Saving Time on March 28. The next two meetings on March 16 and 24 will start one hour early for participants in Europe.

The conference call info for Tuesday March 16 is

Date:  Tuesday, 16 March, 2010

Time:  09:00am - 10:00am PDT

InterCall Conference id: 9128348

InterCall Password: ICOMTC (426682)