icom message

Subject: RE: [icom] Milestones

The participants at the ICOM workshop proposed the followings:

Deidre Lee to be the Secretary of ICOM TC.

Eric and Patrick to be editors of the ICOM draft specification.

The text prose in the specification will comprise the normative model. This way we don’t have to show any bias to UML or RDF as the normative model.

Milestones for the ICOM TC:

Task

Assignees

Due

1

Finalize slogan

All contribute, Eric to coordinate

July 7

2

Update wiki page, create a v1 safe-point

Laura

July 7

3

Update public page

Stefan to write half page, Deirdre to update public page

July 14

4

Prepare standard presentation (slides, posters)

DERI

July 14

5

Write and submit ICOM article

Marc

July 28

6

Translate Ontolog data into ICOM OO and ICOM RDF

Peter Yim (for Ontolog), Eric (for OO), DERI (for RDF)

July 28 (for plan), completion date TBD

7

Demo and present ICOM as part OWL-2 tools and application Ontolog panel

Peter Yim, Eric, Allan Wu, DERI, Ian Horrocks

Aug 5 (target), Aug 12 (backup)

8

Write a draft specification

Eric, Patrick