icom message

Subject: Good references for the state-of-the-art in the CWE space

Sharing a couple of really nice articles that would make good
references to helping us on our scan for the state-of-the-art in the
CWE space (in case they haven't appeared on your radar screen earlier)

1.  "Behind Cisco's Tablet Surprise" by Fritz Nelson - InformationWeek
- 2010.07.01
* see: http://www.informationweek.com/news/hardware/handheld/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225702068
* [ppy]  I suspect we can pick up the bulk of the key enterprise
players' names, their product line-up, and a glimpse of their product
strategy from this article.

2. "15 Free Enterprise Collaboration Tools" by Kristin Burnham -
CIO.com - 2010.06.24
* see: http://www.cio.com/article/598122/15_Free_Enterprise_Collaboration_Tools
* [ppy]  note the feature set supported by these different tools

Regards.  =ppy