icom message

Subject: Re: Representation of Ontolog forum in ICOM RDF

Hi,

I created a wiki page [1] for this use case of ICOM and put there some
details about the transformation of the forum data to ICOM via Nepomuk.
I'll explain more in the telco today. But all the "good stuff"
(screenshots and the output data) is in the wiki.

Please take a look there and add some details for the transformation via
Oracle's 11g.

I included in the wiki page a section for discussing the issues we found
while working on the transformation, and some that we discussed in the
telco last week.

Cheers,
Laura

[1] http://wiki.oasis-open.org/icom/OntologForumData