icom message

Subject: Re: [kmgov] Targets to Shoot At

Paul, Jeanne, Denise et al.,

For those who are interested, Ontolog ran an exercise and a demo,
where more than 8 years' worth of  transactions on the
[ontolog-forum] mailing list were semantically parsed, making it
possible for, among other things, an "interest and expertise" search
and matching.  This was done in collaboration with the OASIS ICOM TC
(Integrated Collaboration Object Model), Oracle, DERI and others, and
presented as part of the session on "OWL 2: Tools & Applications."

Check out the archived session at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_08_05
 ... and, in particular,
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_08_05#nid2FC6
(where details on how that was implemented was described.)

Regards.  =ppy

p.s. ... Brand was at the session too, I believe.