icom message

Subject: Draft Minutes of ICOM TC Meeting, April 27, 2011

Minutes of ICOM TC Meeting, April 27, taken by Eric S. Chan

Agenda

1. Roll Call
2. Approve Draft Minutes of TC Meetings (March 30 and April 13)
3. Discuss promotion of ICOM (TC still waiting for public review announcements)
4. AOB

1. The following eligible members were present

Laura Dragan

Deirdre Lee

Peter Yim

Patrick Durusau

Eric Chan

2. Amended draft minutes from March 30 and April 13 TC Meeting were approved.

3. Discuss promotion of ICOM while TC is waiting for OASIS staffs to publish CSD and announce public review.

Reviewed the JIRA status for ICOM CSD and public review announcement.

Follow up to discussions thread initiated by Patrick, on how to present ICOM to ODF TC, Open Office, and Libre Office developer communities, not only for standardization but also for open source development leveraging ICOM.

Patrick initiated conversations with ODF TC Chairs (see Patrick’s email to ICOM DL dated 4/28/2011, http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/icom/email/archives/201104/msg00012.html). Adding it to the agenda for May 11 TC Meeting.

Peter noted: please review the collaboratively developed OntologySummit2011_Communique (it has been a huge effort, and I think it is very good) and send us your endorsement (we need as many of that as we can get!) - see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_Communique

4. AOB

TC Meeting was adjourned.