icom message

Subject: Re: [icom] More ICOM editing notes

Hi,

Patrick, your changes are now all in the wiki.

This could probably wait until the telco, but I have a suspicion we used
different versions of the document for review, based on the line numbers in
the comments. I used the one called  "icom-ics-v1.0-csprd02-Nov8-2011.doc"
[1].

In the file with comments, I saw you wrote "icom-ics-v1.0-csprd02.docx", but
I couldn't find any .docx files on the TC Documents page or in the zip file
with the draft.

Eric, which is the latest version for the document? (that we should use)

Ttyl,
Laura

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/44266/icom-ics-v1.0-
csprd02-Nov8-2011.doc