icom message

Subject: Public review for Integrated Collaboration Object Model (ICOM) for Interoperable Collaboration Services Version 1.0 begins tomorrow

Members of the ICOM TC,

Your 15 day public review for Integrated Collaboration Object Model
(ICOM) for Interoperable Collaboration Services Version 1.0 has been
announced. The review begins tomorrow, Sept. 6 and ends Sept. 21. You
can find the announcement at
https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/15-day-public-review-for-icom-for-interoperable-collaboration-services-v1-0
.

Please consider forwarding this announcement on to other parties who
may be interested in the work. In my experience, TCs that actively
solicit outside review get more and better quality feedback on their
specifications.

Also, please keep in mind the OASIS requirements for handling
comments. Non-TC member feedback can only be submitted to the TC's
comment list icom-comment@lists.oasis-open.org. The TC must have
someone subscribed to this mail list to monitor comments. All
submitted comments must be acknowledged by the TC. In addition, the TC
needs to maintain a log of comments received and their resolutions.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this public review.

Best regards,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen