icom message

Subject: Example code to review - addressbook

Hi,

I've started implementing the examples for the article, and this is the first part for the AddressBook module.

I used the code from http://java.net/projects/open-icom and after some searching and downloading jars it almost compiles. The parts I need compile ok, so I didn't spend any more time for the rest.

Eric, could you review the code when you have the time?
It's in OASIS' svn at
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/icom/codeexamples/java.net-part2
I'll add more in the next days.

It compiles, but I have not run it because I'm not yet sure how. Any guidance on that would also be helpful. For instance, is there a Beehive sandbox that I can connect to, without having to install an instance locally.

Thanks,
Laura