icom message

Subject: ICOM TC Status

The ICOM TC has successfully developed a Committee Specification and has also published some articles. However, there has not been any activity in the TC for over two years. Accordingly, the co-chairs wish to ask the members whether there is any interest in continuing or restarting the ICOM TC. If we do not hear any response, we will assume that it is time to wrap up the activity and close the TC.

Best regards,

Ken Baclawski and Eric Chan
Co-chairs ICOM TC