Subject: Minutes of June 28th, 2010 Oasis IDCloud TC Meeting

Roll Call will be added soon.

=================
anonymous2 morphed into Michael Stiefel
anonymous3 morphed into Doron Cohen
Doron Cohen morphed into Doron Cohen (SafeNet)
anonymous morphed into John Dilley (Akamai)
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: The bridge has toll free numbers your individual countries. That will save you from calling the US.
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Doron, thanks for joining in.  It must be late for you.
Peter morphed into Peter F Brown
anonymous morphed into Jim Ducharme
Jim Ducharme morphed into Jim Ducharme (Aveksa)
anonymous1 morphed into Siddharth Bajaj
Siddharth Bajaj morphed into Siddharth Bajaj (VeriSign)
anonymous morphed into Benny Koren (Mellanox)
anonymous morphed into Jason Rouault (HP)
Heather Hinton (IBM): just joined on the phone
anonymous morphed into Patrick Harding
Thomas Hardjono (MIT)1: Notes: Minutes from 14 June 2010 meeting approved unanimously. Moved by Gershon Janssen. 2nd by John Bradley.
John Bradley: Meeting Attendees
NameCompanyStatus
Andy KindredAcxiomGroup Member
John DilleyAkamai TechnologiesGroup Member
Paul LiptonCA*Group Member
Mark RobintonHID GlobalGroup Member
Heather HintonIBMGroup Member
Matthew RutkowskiIBMGroup Member
John BradleyIndividualGroup Member
Peter BrownIndividualGroup Member
Gershon JanssenIndividualGroup Member
Michael Stiefel*IndividualGroup Member
Thomas HardjonoM.I.T.Group Member
Dee SchurOASIS *Group Member
Patrick HardingPing Identity Corporation*Group Member
Anil SaldhanaRed HatGroup Member
Bill BeckerSafeNet, Inc.Group Member
Tom CliffordSymantec Corp.*Group Member
Kyle AustinTriCipher, Inc.Group Member
Siddharth BajajVeriSignGroup Member
Daniel TurissiniWidePoint CorporationGroup Member
Jim Ducharme (Aveksa): Please add Jim Ducharme (Aveksa) to the attendee list.
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: John, I usually copy paste into an editor and remove the "Group Member"
Matt Rutkowski (IBM): The case of avoiding use of the same identity (token) (e.g. email address) seems new to the discussion as this leads to customer risk.  In cloud, it seems a real concern that there is a masking to the customer that they are accessing hosted (partner) services and that leads to inadvertent release of privacy information related to identity and at the worst perception that reuse of passwords for the same identity token is acceptable.
John Bradley: NameCompany
Andy KindredAcxiom
John DilleyAkamai Technologies
James DucharmeAveksa, Inc.
Paul LiptonCA*
Mark RobintonHID Global
Heather HintonIBM
Matthew RutkowskiIBM
John BradleyIndividual
Peter BrownIndividual
Gershon JanssenIndividual
Michael Stiefel*Individual
Thomas HardjonoM.I.T.
Dee SchurOASIS *
Patrick HardingPing Identity Corporation*
Anil SaldhanaRed Hat
Bill BeckerSafeNet, Inc.
Tom CliffordSymantec Corp.*
Kyle AustinTriCipher, Inc.
Siddharth BajajVeriSign
Daniel TurissiniWidePoint Corporation
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: I am bit under the weather. thanks to everyone for bearing my voice.