Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Just In Time User Account Management

As you'll see from my use cases I've not directly addressed any of the
specifics of JIT provisioning.  To be honest, I'm not so concerned with
how JIT-P gets done, I'm a lot more concerned with being able to monitor
and understand what got created when its finished...

 From an Identity Governance perspective, I'd certainly like to get a
notification when JIT-P happens at a managed service point.  I'd also
want to be able to understand the rules that permit/enable any form of
dynamic entitlement assignment during the automated process.

Really it all comes down to being able to answer the question "who
should have access to what" and "who does have access to what" and any
given time.  I'll add something to my use case doc post today's meeting.

Darran