Subject: FW: Cloud Slam'11R Call for Proposals

FYI

Dee Schur, Senior Manager - Standards Advocate
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.781.425.5073 x211

From: messages-noreply@bounce.linkedin.com [mailto:messages-noreply@bounce.linkedin.com] On Behalf Of Cloud Computing Marketing, Sales and Business Development
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 5:04 PM
To: dee schur
Subject: Cloud Slam’11® Call for Proposals

LinkedIn Groups

  • Group: Cloud Computing Marketing, Sales and Business Development

Calling all group members;

As we kick start 2011, in what undoubtedly will be the defining year of the cloud, our group's Third Annual Cloud Slam'11® virtual conference is scheduled for April 18 - 22, 2011.

We are currently inviting proposals from group members, and expert cloud community, who would like to participate in this not-to-be-missed event. You are cordially invited to propose a paper, panel, or workshop to be presented at this years virtual proceedings.

Cloud Slam'11® seeks to provide exclusive insights around the following topical areas;

- Next Generation Cloud Technology Innovations
- Cloud Computing Best Practices
- Social and Mobile Cloud Strategies
- On demand Business Computing
- Cloud for Public / Government sectors
- Security and Governance
- Outsourcing and Strategic Sourcing
- Performance and Availability
- Cloud research and findings

With many proposals already received, we encourage you to submit your proposal for consideration today to potentially position your company in front over 4.5 million business executives. For more details please see - http://cloudslam.org/cloudcomputing/cloudcor-bloomberg-businessweek

Please note that the deadline for all submissions is 12.00pm EST February 22, 2011
(No vendor pitches) Please click here to submit a proposal now or visit http://www.cloudslam.org/propose

Don't miss this opportunity for your company to be a part of this landmark event!

To attend Cloud Slam'11® as a virtual delegate:

Register today and join 10,000+ senior executives and fellow cloud enthusiasts for Cloud Slam'11® - The cloud conference of 2011.

Tune in live and direct to over 100 exclusive and carefully selected sessions from class C-Level expert speakers showcasing the next wave of cloud innovations and thought leadership.

Interact in person with leading cloud experts, and gain first hand insights around:

• What are the best cloud frameworks to use which optimize your IT investments;
• Where you can leverage the cloud to optimize business delivery
• Which processes, strategies, and tactics should you consider when moving to the cloud;
• Beyond Security, what’s next on the agenda to realize cloud excellence,
And much, much more.

Tickets are available now and are priced from $99 - $299 for VIP attendees.
Visit http://www.cloudslam.org/register today for more information!

Cloud Slam'11® Co-Hosting opportunities

Due to the huge successes of our recent UP 2010 hybrid format cloud conference which attracted over 8,000 live attendees, we have received many requests from group members and beyond, to bring our next live event to a place near you!.

We decided to open a public tender (similar to FIFA world cup), to see who could come up with the best proposals for Cloud Slam'11® and our future cloud initiatives.

Please visit http://cloudslam.org/co-hosting for more information.

Cloud Slam'11® Partner opportunities

We are currently inviting new and innovative sponsor partners for Cloud Slam'11®.

If you have a product, service, or solution which you believe will revolutionize the cloud space, we want to know about it and help you get your offering to market!

Current and previous Cloud Slam® partners include; Amazon, Beyondcore, BMC, CA Technologies, KPMG, Spirent, Wipro, Storsimple, ServiceMesh, Fabasoft, Verizon, McAfee, Cloud Switch, Marketo, Pareto Networks, Surgient, Microsoft, Platform, AMD, Intuit,
amongst many others.

To take advantage of the most comprehensive syndicating opportunity in cloud space, please click here, or contact Kevin Grant at kevin.grant@cloudslam.org.

Stay Connected: Follow us on Twitter - @CloudSlam , @up_con and @cloudcor

As always, if you have any comments, questions or feedback, you can send me a direct message at k.sapenov@cloudslam.org

I hope to see you all in the cloud!

Regards,

Khazret Sapenov
Group Chairman
Posted By Khazret Sapenov

View or add comments »

Don't want to hear from the manager? Unsubscribe here

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2010, LinkedIn Corporation.