Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Minutes from Oasis ID-Cloud TC call (13 December 2010)

On 12/13/2010 02:50 PM, Thomas Hardjono wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Here are the minutes from the ID-Cloud TC this week.
> Apologies if I missed any discussion points or threads.
>
> /thomas/
>
> ________________________
>

> Oasis ID-Cloud TC Meeting Minutes (13 Dec 2010)
>
> [Notation:  Q = question; A = answer; C = comment]
>

> 1) Roll Call and Agenda Review:
  John Dilley     Akamai Technologies
Dale Moberg     Axway Software
Tom Bishop     Conformity
David Kern     IBM
Matthew Rutkowski     IBM
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Polina Alber     Novell
Dale Olds     Novell
Paul Madsen     Ping Identity Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
Darran Rolls     SailPoint Technologies
Stephen Coplan     The 451 Group
John Tolbert     The Boeing Company
Siddharth Bajaj     VeriSign
Daniel Turissini     WidePoint Corporation