Subject: Meetings in February (Use Case Discussion)

Hi All,
   just got out of Blizzard in Chicago - maybe 25inches of snow on
ground (or more).  Please pardon my absence over the list amidst the
flow of new use cases from members.  Thank you so much for the
submissions. :)

While we have the new use cases, it poses a new problem for us.  How can
we accommodate discussions of all these new submissions during our
regular meetings?

* Extend our TC calls by 30mins in the month of February and accommodate
short discussion of all submissions.
* Discuss the use cases over email and summarize during meetings.

Please suggest or choose.

Regards,
Anil