Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Face to Face Meeting initial brainstorm

I support any meeting location (thanks to the volunteer hosts) around the NIST IDTrust Workshop either the days prior to or following April 6-7.

We may reserve the Austin IBM location for future F2Fs

-Matt

Anil Saldhana <Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com>

02/25/2011 12:50 PM

id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [id-cloud] Face to Face Meeting initial brainstorm

NIST IDTrust workshop is April 6-7.  So we can have f2f on April 4,5,6
for DC region

Locations:
Washington DC Region:  SafeNet, Microsoft.
Austin: IBM
Silicon Valley Region, California :  Symantec, Bank of America, Red Hat
Charleston, South Carolina :  Red Hat