Subject: RE: [id-cloud] Face to Face Finalization

Hi Anil,

I will be able to join and attend 28-29th as voted however I will not be able to attend 21-22nd.

Doron

From: Anil Saldhana [Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 19:53
To: id-cloud
Subject: [id-cloud] Face to Face Finalization

Hi all,
   the ballot has closed.  We have 10 votes for California (April
28/29th).  We have 8 votes for Washington DC( April 4th).

So we are going to have the face to face in the Silicon Valley.

Dates Finalization :-
If we move it to April 21,22 in California ( a week earlier), any
objections? Anybody here who just cannot attend in person on 21st?
I have a very exhausting week of travel to Boston starting May 1st. So
looking for opportunities to prepone by a week.

Location Finalization :-
Bank of America (Concord, CA)  (Confirmed by Dominique)
Red Hat (Redwood City, CA)  - Close to SFO  (Finalizing space confirmation)

Regards,
Anil