Subject: Continuing on the use case submissions

Hi All,
   many of the submissions (including mine) have TBD in the
submissions.  Now is the time to expand those sections.

Please work on your use case submissions asap so that we can incorporate
them into the editor's draft.

When we meet for the face to face, ideally we should have all the use
case submissions complete. :)

Regards,
Anil