Subject: Draft Paper on a "Personal Data Reference Model"

This paper has already been shared with two other OASIS TC’s, the ‘Transformational Government Framework’ TC and the ‘Privacy Management Reference Model’ TC.

It’s only a first draft and dated, no doubt about that and - although I’m looking to do an update – part of the document raises the prospect of user-centred auditing of transactions, as raised on the call today.

For the moment, this document is not formally a ‘contribution’ to the TC as per the TC process and not for citation – but more than happy to receive any feedback.

Regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

Web         www.peterfbrown.com

Blog          pensivepeter.wordpress.com

LinkedIn  www.linkedin.com/in/pensivepeter

Twitter     @pensivepeter

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

154 - Personal Data Services Model.pdf