Subject: RE: [id-cloud] May 30th is US Holiday

Anil - did you get any answers on voting via ballot?  Otherwise, the next
scheduled meeting is not till 6/13.

I for one would be interested in an update from you/Matt as to when you
expect we will (a) have a candidate draft to vote on, and (b) actually have
it approved (by ballot or otherwise).

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Saldhana [mailto:Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 3:08 PM
To: id-cloud
Subject: [id-cloud] May 30th is US Holiday

Hi All,
   we cannot have a TC meeting on the 30th because it is a US holiday and we
will definitely not make quorum. I was hoping to get the editor's draft
voted to committee draft 01 status.

As per
http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeDraft
we will need a "full majority vote" to send the editor's draft to a
committee draft.

======
"Full Majority Vote" is a TC vote in which more than 50% (more than
half) of the Voting Members vote "yes", regardless of the number of Voting
Members present in the meeting. Abstentions are not counted. For example, in
a TC in which there are 20 Voting Members, at least 11 Voting Members must
vote "yes" for a motion to pass.
=====

I am wondering rather than waiting till June 13th to vote, is there an
opportunity to do the voting via a ballot?  Or we can meet on an alternate
day.

Regards,
Anil