Subject: National Strategy on Trust Identities in Cyberspace mtg this week

Hi. Is anyone attending the following this week?
Regards,
Michele

From: Ozment, Andy [mailto:James_A._Ozment@nss.eop.gov]
Subject: NSTIC workshop June 9-10 in Washington, DC

Dear NSTIC Stakeholders,

Thank you for your continued support and efforts to lay the foundation for
trusted identities in cyberspace. We are excited today to announce the first
of our workshops on June 9th and 10th in Washington, DC. The NSTIC
Governance Workshop will provide an opportunity to discuss the initiation
and steady-state processes and structures for the NSTIC steering group.

The NSTIC program office (http://www.nist.gov/nstic/) will have more
information for you in the near future, including the announcement of
additional workshops and the release of a Notice of Inquiry from the
Department of Commerce. This Notice will seed the discussion at the first
workshop and foster additional dialogue on governance.

For now, the details of the first workshop:

June 9th and 10th, 2011

Grand Hyatt Washington, 1000 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001

Information on the workshop is available at
http://www.nist.gov/itl/nstic-workshop-june2011.cfm. More on lodging,
registration, the agenda, and other details will be posted there shortly.

Thank you again for your support, and we'll see you June 9th and 10th in DC!

Yours,

Andy

--

Andy Ozment

Director for Federal Information Security Policy, National Security Staff,
The White House

NSTIC-Governance-Workshop.pdf