Subject: FW: Important Privacy Document from EU Article 29 Working Group on Data Protection

Hi.

This has been a long-awaited EU opinion on geo-based data which has
significant implications on mobile devices and wireless applications from a
privacy perspective.

I post things like this on my own twitter or on the LinkedIn group
"cloudjurisdiction" fyi - but I thought I'd send this out here due to the
relevance to this group as an fyi on global implications of cloud services
and data flow through wireless clients.

Regards,
Michele

Michele Drgon