Subject: RE: [id-cloud] Recent SVN Commit - Editor's Status

Matt, Anil, Robin or others:

Let me add my thanks for your staying on top of the OASIS process issues, Matt.  Thanks too for adding the Intercloud summary description.  Am I correct in thinking:

a)      That this document is now ok to post to NIST or elsewhere, even ahead of any vote to approve it as a Committee Draft?

b)      That even after such a vote, other interim drafts could also be published as “working drafts”?

On (b), I’m not really looking for an answer now, but proposing this as an agenda item for the next meeting (including the question of whether drafts AFTER CD01 approval would be in this format, or if not, what would be required to make them publishable).

Best,

Roger

From: Matt Rutkowski [mailto:mrutkows@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:52 AM
To: id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [id-cloud] Recent SVN Commit - Editor's Status

Fellow TC Members,

I just uploaded version "u" into SVN and migrated all information from our "t" document to the new format (as provided by official OASIS TC process), while also making some minor changes as noted in the change history.  For some reason the definitions do not cut and past  and end up freezing Word for me, but that is the last part to move over.

Tomorrow, I will find a way to move the definitions over and from that copy create a  draft without comments and anonymized to our Kavi area which we can reference in a ballot.

If there are any minor, last minute changes that you feel MUST get into this draft please send them to me directly with "IDCLOUD URGENT" in the abstract.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Matt