Subject: Work Product Template Request for Identity In The Cloud Gap Analysis v1.0

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on Monday, June 27, 2011 - 21:54 GMT

Submitter's Name: Anil Saldhana
TC Name: Oasis Identity In The Cloud TC
TC email address: id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product title: Identity In The Cloud Gap Analysis v1.0
Work Product Abbreviation: idcloud-gap
Track: Standards Track Work Product
Format: Microsoft Word
Chair: Anil Saldhana
Chair(2): Anthony Nadalin
Editors:
Matt Rutkowski
Roger Bass
Gershon Jannsen
Namespace(s):
Notes: We are looking for a template that conforms to Committee Note
Document.
We do not want the specification template, but the "Note" template.

--

Thank you for your request.

We will prepare and return your document template with embedded metadata and the expected URI pattern shortly.

You can follow the entire TC Administration queue at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN
or track activity on this request at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-560

The Standards Development team.

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society