Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Reminder: Gap Analysis informal meeting today 2pm EDT

I' sorry cannot participate today as my laptop is down and being serviced.
Regards,
Dominique

From: Anil Saldhana [mailto:Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 08:52 AM
To: id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org <id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org>

I will be dialing in.
The web chat room will be available at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/OASIS-ID-Cloud

I would suggest that we should try to spend as much time on the gap analysis and not get distracted with discussions that take us on a tangent. :)

On 08/25/2011 09:59 AM, Roger Bass wrote:
03b501cc6337$9cc59f90$d650deb0$@traxian.com" type="cite">

Apologies for the late reminder, but our weekly Gap Analysis calls continue today and every week on Thursday at 2pm Eastern time.  We’ll use the same dial-in info as for regular meetings, see below.

Anil – since we need you to start the call, I presume you’ll be dialing in?

Call In Information: [CONFERENCE CODE: 7085240756]

·         Toll Free Numbers:

·         Reservationless-Plus Toll Free Dial-In Number (US & Canada): (800) 451-8679

·         Reservationless-Plus International Dial-In Number:(212) 729-5016

Global Access Numbers Local:

Australia, Sydney Dial-In #: 0289852326

Austria, Vienna Dial-In #: 012534978196

Belgium, Brussels Dial-In #: 027920405

China Dial-In #: 4006205013

China, Domestic Dial-In #: 8008190132-Landline

Denmark, Copenhagen Dial-In #: 32729215

Finland, Helsinki Dial-In #: 0923194436

France, Paris Dial-In #: 0170377140

Germany, Berlin Dial-In #: 030300190579

Hong Kong Dial-In #: 85230730429

Ireland, Dublin Dial-In #: 014367793

Italy, Milan Dial-In #: 0236269529

Netherlands, Amsterdam Dial-In #: 0207975872

Norway, Oslo Dial-In #: 21033188

Singapore Dial-In #: 64840858

Spain, Barcelona Dial-In #: 935452328

Sweden, Stockholm Dial-In #: 0850513770

Switzerland, Geneva Dial-In #: 0225927881

Switzerland, Zurich Dial-In #: 0445803463

United Kingdom Dial-In #: 02078970515

United Kingdom Dial-In #: 08445790676

United Kingdom, LocalCall Dial-In #: 08445790678

United States Dial-In #: 2127295016

Other Numbers: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/id-cloud/MeetingCallInInformation

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Sender. Subject to applicable law, Sender may intercept, monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems and may produce any such EC to regulators, law enforcement, in litigation and as required by law.
The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.

References to "Sender" are references to any subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation. Securities and Insurance Products: * Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not Bank Guaranteed * May Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit * Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity * Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency. Attachments that are part of this EC may have additional important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Sender you consent to the foregoing.