Subject: MINUTES OASIS IDCloud TC Meeting 17 October 2011

17 October 2011, 02:00pm to 03:00pm ET

12 people joined the meeting.

This meeting quorates.

Member status status changes:

Lost voting rights:
None

Gained voting rights:
None

Now: 13 voting members in TC.

2. Approval of Oct 3, 2011 Meeting Minutes

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201110/msg00019.html
Dominique moves to approved the minutes of 3/Oct. Gershon seconds. No discussion; motion carries.

3. Oasis International Cloud Symposium Feedback

Feedback from Gershon and Anil on the ICS 2011 at Ditton Manor, London.
For conference proceedings see: http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011/proceedings
Link to ID-cloud presentation: http://events.oasis-open.org/home/sites/events.oasis-open.org.home/files/OasisIDCloud.pdf

4. Use Case Discussion
Use case document has been update to Kavi (microsoft Word document).
Link to Use Case document:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/id-cloud/IDCloud-usecases/v1.0/cnd01/IDCloud-usecases-v1.0-cnd01.html

Anil: Can we get to version 2 this month?
Matt: We need to work on JIRA issues in order to get to version 2
Matt: What to do with use cases w/o an owner?
Matt: We need owners to those unassigned use cases.
Matt: Removing them is not something we like to do; there is good content.
Anil: Maybe remove them from the main document, but put them in a separate note.
Matt: "cloud security is an evolution, not a revolution!"; quote from Anil @ ICS2011
Matt: we might need another f2f go get more progress
Anil: might need another f2f in jan/feb
Matt: will try to get revision version 2 ready mid November.
Dominique: what happened to the owners of the unassigned use-cases?
nil: Might have changed employer, etc.
Dan Turissini: is working on his use-case; what deadline?
Matt: before the end of the month please

5. Gap Analysis Discussion

At the last meeting GAP analysis was discussed. Mostly on compliance.

Anil send out a small note on his use case;
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/id-cloud/email/archives/201110/msg00020.html
Anil explains his Gap Analysis Note on Use Case 1. Anil welcomes any feedback on this analysis.

Cathy: Are there aspects from Trust elevation TC which apply?
Abbie: Yes
Anil: The Trust Elevation TC is just starting up.
Abbie: F2F November 9-10 in DC with the OIX Attribute Summit

6. MIT Kerberos Conference:  Identity Panel

Anil is participating and will talk about ID-cloud

7. Other Business

Matt: Can Gershon post a proper link to the PMRM work use-cases?
Gershon: will do; to the list.
Dominique: what happened to the gap analysis meeting on Friday? There is only a hold tone
Roger: moved to Thursday, but didn't have any meetings in the past few weeks.
Anil: Let's start them again
Roger: will send details on gap analysis meeting out to the list again
Cathy: question (1) did anyone look at government NSTIC plan and relation to what we are doing
Cathy: question (2) this week Internet Identity workshop on west-coast; any one attending?
Anil: ad (2) not able to attend; Dee Schur of OASIS is attending and will be talking about ID-cloud. There might be some
members of the TC.
Roger: Somewhat up to speed on NSTIC
Anil: NIST is up to speed on ID-Cloud work

8. Adjourn

Meeting adjourned.