Subject: Potential F2F in May 2012 (Gap Analysis)

Hi all,
during the last TC meeting, a week ago, we discussed the possibility of holding a f2f at the Microsoft campus in Redmond, WA for the following dates:
May 16, 17

The f2f will be hosted by Tony in a room to hold 30 people.

The aim is to work on gap analysis of the use cases and bring the GA document to public review state.

We certainly will have call in numbers that are the exact same one as the regular TC meetings.

Regards,
Anil