Subject: Gap Analysis F2F Logistic information

Welcome to Redmond. We look forward to hosting the F2F next month. Here is some information that will help you plan your trip.

General

The following link will give you information about the airport, transportation, hotels, restaurants, entertainment, places of interest and campus maps.

http://www.microsoft.com/ebc/redmond.mspx#airports (Note: the meeting will be in RedW-C, not the EBC).

Meeting Location

The meetings will take place in RedW-C/2403 on the RedWest Campus. The street address is:

Building: RedW-C
5600 148th Avenue N.E.
REDMOND, WA
98052-5302, United States

Phone: (425) 70(x30003)
E-mail: receprdc

Map

http://binged.it/HZ89wZ (Note: the blue dot is on Building A not Building C)

Driving directions from SeaTac Airport

                Desktop – http://binged.it/IWU6TZ

                Mobile device – http://binged.it/JdSb1Y

There is visitor parking available in the parking garage under RedW-C, and a visitor parking permit can be obtained from the building receptionist when you arrive.

Please contact me or Tony if you have any questions.

David