Subject: IDCloud: Template for the Profiles

Hi all,
the final stage of the IDCloud charter refers to one or more profiles that the TC can undertake.
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/id-cloud/charter.php

Here is a template that I put together that we can discuss during today's short meeting.

Template:
1. Description
2. Definitions
* Provide definitions to terms applicable to the topic. You can just refer to the IDCloud UseCase document which has definitions or any other standard reference (also to be listed in "References" section).
3. Use Cases
* Provide a reference to the IDCloud usecase document and mention the use case numbers that are applicable.
4. Standards
* Mention the standards (existing,current and future) that are applicable.
5. Challenges
* What challenges exist in the topic space for Identity?
6. References

Regards,
Anil