Subject: Request for your Committee Note drafts

Members of the ID Cloud TC,

We have your requests for Committee Note Draft publication and public review for IDCloud PaaS Profile and IDCloud Identity Outsourcing Profile.

In preparing to publish the documents we found that Identity Outsourcing Profile was created from a copy of the 'Gap Analysis' document and, for PaaS Profile, the original MS-Word template was changed to Open Office. This has caused formatting problems when we apply our cover pages to the documents.

We'll go ahead and work with these working drafts provided however I ask that you request new templates for each and move the working drafts into those templates so that we won't have problems in the next round of drafts. You can request the templates at -> https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/work-product-registration-template-request

We ask that you request templates for each new work product so that you have the most up-to-date starter document with any corrections or updates that we have made and so that we can plan for your work and work out any naming or placement issues before you get to the point of publication and public review. It helps ensure that your documents can be published quickly and without rendering problems.

Thanks for your cooperation & we'll get back to you if we have any questions on these drafts.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org