Subject: 10 June 2013 IDCloud TC Meeting Minutes

==================================
Room Information:
<place room info (eg call-in #s) here>
US Call:  (800) 451-8679
CONFERENCE CODE: 6703828003

anonymous morphed into David Kern (IBM)

David Kern (IBM): Hi Anil

David Kern (IBM): I'm heading out on vacation soon, and won't be back till mid-July. Who do I need to notify to avoid losing voting status (or counting against quorum) while I'm out?

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ==========

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Agenda
PROPOSED AGENDA

Scribe: Gershon Janssen

1. Roll Call, Agenda Review

2. Approval of minutes

* Draft minutes of 29 April 2013 meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201304/msg00022.html

* Draft minutes of 13 May 2013 meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201305/msg00007.html

3. Action item review

4. Gap Analysis Document

- ID-Cloud GAP analysis document 30-day Public Review has closed on 30 May 2013. Various comments have been received.

Received comments or 30-day PR:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud-comment/201305/msg00000.html
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud-comment/201305/msg00001.html

-> Discussion on next steps.

5. Profile Documents

* PaaS Profile document
ID-Cloud PaaS Profile document is out for a 30 day Public Review till 14 June 2013.

Comments received so far:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201305/msg00015.html

* Outsourcing Profile document
ID-Cloud Outsourcing Profile document is out for a 30 day Public Review till 15 June 2013.

* Mobile Cloud Identity Profile document

6. Other Business

7. Adjourn

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ============

Gershon Janssen: Roll call: anil, david turner, david kern, gershon, chris kappler, felix gomez, matt rutkowski

Gershon Janssen: Anil away in July; Gershon can chair is required.

Gershon Janssen: meeting quorates.

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Meeting Attendees
Company Name ascending Role
Daon     Cathy Tilton     Voting Member
NEC Corporation Felix Gomez Marmol Voting Member
Individual Gershon Janssen Secretary
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP: Chris Kappler Member
IBM David Kern Voting Member
IBM Matthew Rutkowski Secretary
Red Hat Anil Saldhana Chair
Microsoft David Turner Voting Member

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Voting Members: 7 of 11 (63%) (used for quorum calculation)
Meeting quorates.

Gershon Janssen: 2. Approval of minutes

* Draft minutes of 29 April 2013 meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201304/msg00022.html

* Draft minutes of 13 May 2013 meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201305/msg00007.html

Gershon Janssen: Gershon moves; Chris seconds; no objections; both minutes approved

Gershon Janssen: 3. Action item review

Gershon Janssen: No open action items.

Gershon Janssen: 4. Gap Analysis Document

- ID-Cloud GAP analysis document 30-day Public Review has closed on 30 May 2013. Various comments have been received.

Received comments or 30-day PR:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud-comment/201305/msg00000.html
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud-comment/201305/msg00001.html

-> Discussion on next steps.

Gershon Janssen: next steps: work the comments into the document with change log; write down the resolutions; bring back to the TC

Gershon Janssen: also look at the comments that Gershon indicated that were received before

Gershon Janssen: Gershon will the received comments into the GAP analysis document and upload it to our work repository.

Gershon Janssen: 5. Profile Documents

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49484&wg_abbrev=id-cloud (Mobile Cloud Identity Profile 1b)

Gershon Janssen: updated the document with chris' comments

Gershon Janssen: document ready for 30-day PR.

Gershon Janssen: I move to releasing the Mobile Cloud Identity Profile 1b and all associated artifacts contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49484&wg_abbrev=id-cloud approved as a Committee Note Draft, for a 30-day public review?

Gershon Janssen: Gershon moves; Chris seconds.

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Anil: Yes

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Cathy: Yes

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Chris: Yes

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): David kern: Yes

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): David Turner: Abstain

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Felix: Yes

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Gershon: Yes

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Matt: Yes

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Motion passes

Gershon Janssen: * PaaS Profile document
ID-Cloud PaaS Profile document is out for a 30 day Public Review till 14 June 2013.

Comments received so far:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201305/msg00015.html

Gershon Janssen: Anil thinking about a response to the comment.

Gershon Janssen: An on-list discussion seems appropriate.

Gershon Janssen: * Outsourcing Profile document
ID-Cloud Outsourcing Profile document is out for a 30 day Public Review till 15 June 2013.

Gershon Janssen: If no comments received so far.

Gershon Janssen: if no comments received in PR period, move to CN at next meeting.

Gershon Janssen: identity audit profile / matt

Gershon Janssen: intercloud profile  / roger

Gershon Janssen: those are upcoming profiles.