idpf message

Subject: Re: [idpf] RE: IDPF TC inaugural meeting

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 09:51:32PM +0000, Singhai, Anjali wrote:
> h.       Special votes require 2/3 majority
>
>  5. We decided to conduct business over email, so voting is by email and voting
>     rights are not removed even if you are not in the meeting as long as you
>     vote by email. MST will send some details.

To be more exact, a resolution adopted was to conduct business only by
electronic ballot, without Meetings. The list of ballots can be found
here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballots.php?wg_abbrev=idpf

To create a ballot, request this on the mailing list and CC TC Chairs.

TC meetings can be called as necessary but they are informative only with
no resolutions.  Only TC members can participate in the meetings. Observers
can listen in but not participate.

--
MST