idpf message

Subject: IDPF Blog

IDPF blog got posted here

https://www.oasis-open.org/2023/01/11/creating-a-leading-peripheral-component-interconnect-express-pcie-based-ethernet-host-interface-standard-infrastructure-data-plane-function-idpf/

Anjali

From: Prasun Kapoor <pkapoor@marvell.com>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2023 7:16 PM
To: Singhai, Anjali <anjali.singhai@intel.com>
Subject: Re: IDPF TC inaugural meeting

Thanks Anjali..

Prasun

From: Singhai, Anjali <anjali.singhai@intel.com>
Date: Monday, January 9, 2023 at 4:27 PM
To: Prasun Kapoor <pkapoor@marvell.com>, idpf@lists.oasis-open.org <idpf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [EXT] RE: IDPF TC inaugural meeting

External Email

Prasun,

   I am working on cleaning up and Internal review of the Spec. I do believe I still have 2 more weeks of work. So its looking more like 4th week in January. In the meantime, there are latest patches of the IDPF driver posted on intel-wired-lan mailing list. Also there is an IDPF blog that I wrote 2 weeks back that Jasmine@Oasis should be posting anytime now.

Thanks

Anjali