idtrust-ms message

Subject: IDtrust Focus Area Update

Hello,

In the last month we have almost doubled the number of users on the IDtrust XML.org Focus Area, http://idtrust.xml.org/. I’d like to encourage everyone to post, blog, create wikis, submit product/services info, etc. to this site. Also, spread the word, this site is open to anyone interested in IdM (and more broad security topics) and is open to members and nonmembers.

Thanks!

dee