idtrust-ms message

Subject: OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) Technical Committee affiliation with the IDtrust Member Section

OASIS IDtrust Member Section Members,

I am pleased to announce the affiliation of the OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) Technical Committee with the IDtrust Member Section. The vote was unanimous. On behalf of the Steering Committee, we welcome this new TC to the IDtrust Member Section, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/.

We would like to thank the Technical Committee and the Steering Committee for participating in this collaboration.

Regards,

Dee Schur

Member Support