idtrust-ms message

Subject: FW: IDtrust 2010 - Call for Papers

Title: 9th Symposium on Identity and Trust on the Internet (IDtrust 2010)

FYI

Dee Schur, Member Support
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.978.667.5115 x211

From: Caswell, Sara J. [mailto:sara.caswell@nist.gov]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:56 AM
To: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Subject: IDtrust 2010 - Call for Papers

9th Symposium on Identity and Trust on the Internet (IDtrust 2010)

The IDtrust 2010 workshop is will be held at NIST in Gaithersburg MD, US on April 13-15 2010.

We are looking for papers related to all parts of the public-key mediated authentication and access control problem.

All software systems, from enterprise data centers to small businesses and consumer-facing applications, must make access control decisions for protected data. IDtrust is a venue for the discussion of the complete access control process (authentication, authorization, provisioning and security decision workflow), addressing questions such as: "What are the authorization strategies that will succeed in the next decade?" "What technologies exist to address complex requirements today?" "What research is academia and industry pursuing to solve the problems likely to show up in the next few years?"

Paper submissions are due November 22, and we look forward to your participation.  We will also be looking for panel proposals in January.  Please pass this along to your colleagues.

Details are at   http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/2010/