idtrust-ms message

Subject: Registration Reminder: April 6-7 SYMPOSIUM ON IDENTITY AND TRUST ON THE INTERNET

Just a reminder to IDtrust MS members and your organizations that registration for this Member-Section-sponsored event is open until March 31.  Registration information is below. The symposium will be hosted at NIST's Gaithersburg, Maryland, campus. Pre-registration is necessary.

We hope many of our MS members will be able to participate.

John Sabo,
Chair, IDtrust Member Section

10TH SYMPOSIUM ON IDENTITY AND TRUST ON THE INTERNET
(IDTRUST 2011)
Near the Horizon, Just Over the Horizon

NIST  Green Auditorium
Gaithersburg, Maryland
April 6-7, 2011

Registration Deadline:  March 31, 2011
          http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/2011/

Registration Fee:  $185.00

No on-site registrations will be accepted for any conference held on NIST campuses and all attendees must be pre-registered.  Please pre-register by March 31, 2011 electronically at https://www.fbcinc.com/nist_trust/atreg1.aspx

Come, network with your colleagues at the 10th IDtrust Symposium!