idtrust-ms message

Subject: Register for complimentary KMIP and SAML Webinars - 25 September 2012

OASIS is pleased to announce two new security related webinars that will
occur on Tuesday, 25 September 2012.

1.	The 'Addressing the New Complexities in Key Management
Interoperability: KMIP V. Next' Webinar -- during this webinar, we'll
explore several critical scenarios for interoperability that must be
addressed in the increasingly complex world of key management. We'll then
discuss what these scenarios mean in terms of enhancing KMIP, including in
such areas as trust establishment, entity credentials, tenant identification
and key policy. This webinar is available for two different sessions:

~ 8:00AM - 9:00AM - New York, USA
~ 1:00PM - 2:00PM - London, United Kingdom
~ 8:00PM - 9:00PM - Beijing, China
~ 10:00PM - 11:00PM - Sydney, Australia

Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/752820689

~ 6:00PM - 7:00PM - New York, USA
~ 11:00PM - Midnight - London, United Kingdom
~ 6:00AM - 7:00AM - Beijing, China (Wednesday, 26 September 2012)
~ 8:00AM - 9:00AM - Sydney, Australia (Wednesday, 26 September 2012)

Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/461900440

2.	The 'SAML -- Right Here, Right Now' Webinar -- during this webinar,
we will briefly summarize the work which has already been done and discuss
plans for SAML 2.1. The next generation, SAML 2.1, will streamline and
reorganize the specifications to make it easier to implement and deploy SAML
in a way which is both manageable and secure. SAML 2.1 will better align the
functionality of SAML which is most commonly used, while making minor
enhancements and adjustments to areas such as conformance.

~ 11:00AM - Noon - New York, USA
~ 4:00PM - 5:00PM - London, United Kingdom
~ 11:00PM - Midnight - Beijing, China
~ 1:00AM - 2:00AM - Sydney, Australia (Wednesday, 26 September 2012)

Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/661177496

**Feel free to distribute to your colleagues**

Regards,

Dee Schur
Senior Manager - Standards Advocate
http://www.oasis-open.org