idtrust-ms message

Subject: Re: [idtrust-ms] OASIS IDtrust StC Monthly Meeting - October 8, 2013 - 3-4PM ET

Dee I am available - just to confirm, is the start time for the meeting 2PM EDT?

Also, I will need to have a ballot on the agenda to seek committee approval for supporting some travel expenses associated with the PMRM face to face meeting in Halifax for four TC members. I won't be able to cast a vote on the ballot because I am one of the TC members seeking reimbursement. So if we will not have all TC members at the October 8 meeting,  I can also set up an electronic ballot in advance of the meeting.

John