idtrust-ms message

Subject: Updated Agenda and Registration Information: OASIS/EEMA "Hyperconnected" Conference in London, 8-9 July 2015

IDtrust Member Section Members:

You are invited to attend the July 8-9 conference, "Building Trust in a Hyperconnected World: Seizing opportunities and managing risk across applications, devices, borders & the Cloud!"

We have updated the agenda, speakers and registration information for the conference, which will be held near Windsor and Heathrow in greater London, and hosted by CA Technologies at their historic Ditton Manor conference centre.  The conference is a collaboration between the European Association for e-Identity & Security (EEMA) and OASIS IDtrust, and is bringing together international experts in privacy and identity to stimulate fresh thinking and novel approaches to address security and privacy risks in our increasingly hyperconnected world of complex cloud applications and distributed devices.  We have an impressive roster of speakers, including members from several IDtrust Member Section technical committees.

Registration is open -- with a special discount for OASIS members £195 -- enter 'OASIS' promotional code when registering.

To access information about the event, please go to the OASIS-open home page, click on Events, and the conference tab.

For those who wish to use a direct link, it is:  https://www.oasis-open.org/events/hyperconnected-2015

I hope many of you will be able to attend.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo, CISSP
Chair, OASIS IDtrust Member Section