idtrust-ms message

Subject: FW: IDtrust Member Section Funding Requests for remainder of 2016 and event review 2016

IDtrust affiliated TC Chairs,

The IDtrust Member Section (MS) Steering Committee (StC) is once again reaching out to the affiliated technical committees for funding requests for the second half of 2016. A primary mission of the MS is to raise the visibility of and shine a spotlight on the work done within the affiliated TCs, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/committees, with the goal of expanding the community and ultimately driving adoption.

Please take this opportunity to reflect on possible requests for your TC that will catalyze the work of the group. In the past, the MS has provided funding for sponsorship in major conferences where members of the TC have made presentations on behalf of the TC, partial funding to offset TC F2F meetings and Interop Demo expenses, etc.  I invite you to send me your requests in the next few weeks with as much detail as possible. That said, requests may be made at any point during the year. You may anticipate a request for the first half of 2017 as well.

We also encourage chairs and any TC member to join the StC monthly meeting to share a TC progress report with the StC. The StC meets on the second Tuesday of every month at 1PM ET – I am happy to send along an invite.

Finally, the StC has identified several 2016 security/identity/privacy conferences that are being considered for sponsorship -- we are seeking your input regarding the selected events or other suggested events that may not be listed on the attached spreadsheet. Feel free to share with your technical committee for feedback, we invite your participation as we target events that will highlight the work of your technical committee and the work of the member section as a whole.

Thank you,

dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen