idtrust-ms message

Subject: Nomination Acceptance

Colleagues,

I'm grateful for John Sabo for putting my name in nomination for re-election to the MS Steering Committee and I accept the nomination.  If re-elected I promise to continue active participation and engagement in supporting the work of the MS and its current and future TCs.

regards,

Peter
Peter Alterman, Ph.D.
Chief Operating Officer